Wednesday 22 November 2006

Well hello there

This just happens to be a little introduction type thingy - so here goes

I'm commonly known as Zara (sometimes nicknamed Jesus for unexplainable reasons), I'm a home educated 14 year old teenage girl with incredibly strong opinions of the world with a love for all things shiny

Daughter of the mad bint over at Sometimes Its Peaceful and the genius who listens to her rant when someone throws her shopping at her

Things i couldn't live without are: pencil eyeliner, my ipod, paper and pencil, no one to rant at, hair-dye, old music, my 5 piercings, my 20-odd bracelets bangles & rings i wear all at once, mascara, bunny ears, fingerless gloves & last but not least my insane family

I have a love for all things interesting and individual, ranging from old to new, if its got a great story, I'm into it

I'm interested in different points of view, arguing of any form - never more alive than in a heated debate, art - love sketching and pixellating, as the title of this blog suggests - philosophy, finding out what makes people tick & finally body art (E.G piercings, tattoo's, interesting make-up and the likes)


Well that's all for now folks, will be waffling on again in the near future

TTFN, keep thinking!


3 comments:

Gill said...

Hello you :-)

Nice blog! Is it my imagination or does the text match your lipstick?

Gotta love colour co-ordination ^^

Zara said...

Yep, and soon it'll match my hair soon, my powers of design shall slowly take over the world! muahahahaha

Zara said...

Hehe, dont worry, i dont rant half as much as my lovely mother does, or if i do its quieter