Friday 24 November 2006

Yay!

My Christmas present arrived today, which amazed me as the last thing i ordered from that site took about 6 weeks, this item took about a week and a half ^^

for anyone interested, its these which i absolutely adore, they're lightweight despite they're heavy look, completely vegetarian/vegan & they fit me fine, which is always a worry when you order footwear/clothing from a website & they're warm and comfortable which is a must have since I'm walking about train stations in the winter nowadays


I'm gonna wear them til they fall apart, and probably til a little bit after that ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so there are cool non-leather boots after all. Since you are resourceful do you happen to know where to find synthetic colourful Doc Marten's style boots?

Zara said...

there are a couple of cool pairs of colourful doc-esque boots over at www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk in the womens boot section, a pair of pea-green ones jumped out at me, its best to just look around and never settle until your 100 percent happy, google til your fingers drop off in other words ;)

Gill said...

Tagging you!